Wednesday, March 28, 2012

DIY Cardigan Clips


If you're like me, and you wear cardigans almost every day, then I'm sure sometimes you can get a little bored with them. The good news is that there are so many ways to add little details to make your sweaters a little less boring. This one is particularly easy - all you need is a pearl or beaded bracelet and a pair of clip on earrings.

All you need to do is cut the fasteners off of your bracelet and tie the ends around the earring clips. My bracelet was slightly too big for me, so it might be better to use a necklace and just leave some of the beads off so you have room to tie. Then use the clips to fasten it to each side of your cardigan. That's it!


I got these earrings from my grandma, and I've always loved them, but I find clip-on earrings to be really uncomfortable and annoying. So I'm glad I've finally found a way to incorporate them into outfits.


Outfit Details: 
Dress: F21
Tights and cardigan: Target
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Thrifted
Cardigan clips: DIY

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...