Thursday, March 29, 2012

Craft Night

My girlfriends and I had our monthly book club/craft night last weekend. My friend Whitney hosted and we made this really cool pinpoint stationary.




She printed out some little card sayings in cool fonts (as well as a Mockingjay because we're all a little Hunger Games-obsessed right now). They were printed backwards so that they would show up readable on the other side of the cardstock. All you have to do is tape the white paper in place over your cardstock, and use a pushpin to poke holes along the edges of each letter. We put cardboard underneath the paper during this process so we wouldn't poke holes in the tablecloth.





As usual, we had lots of great snacks and wine. We discussed The Help this month, which I enjoyed more than I thought I would. Have any of you read it? I'd love to hear what you thought!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

6 comments :

  1. Ok, this idea is seriously amazing. All your cute crafting nights makes me want to have one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Annie! MOVE CLOSER!!! This is so amazing. :D And your place is so comfy-cozy looking! (If it's yours. ^_^) I love the crafts, the book talk and the FOOD. Mmmm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I wish! And no, it's not mine - this one was at my friend Whitney's house. But her house is really cute!

      Delete
  3. I love this idea! It would be so easy to do! I LOVE the mockingjay of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool! i am so going to copy you guys -- especially the wine & cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...