Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Pink Junk

I'm really good at coming up with titles for blog posts, huh? ...Anyway, I thought I'd show off a couple of the items I made this week in an outfit post. You can see the necklace, along with some other repurposed bead necklaces, here. And you can see the heart shoe clips here.



I've been having so much fun doing more DIY posts this year, and Valentine's Day is a really good excuse to make some festive crafts. It's also a good excuse to use glitter, which is currently all over everything in my house (it will never leave). But it's worth it. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices in the name of crafting.


Outfit Details:
Shirt and dress: Target
Sweater: F21
Shoes: Payless
Belt: Von Maur
Necklace: handmade
Shoe clips: handmade

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. love the hearts! someone is ready to celebrate V-day! you are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This. is. adorable. Love everything about this outfit, so many sweet details! Those shoe clips are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea!!! i love your sweater, it's such a sweet addition to the whole outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...