Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscar Fashion

I don't need to write an intro to this post, right? You know what it's about... Here are a few of my favorites from last night:



Jessica Chastain in Alexander McQueen // Kristin Wiig in J. Mendel // Milla Jovovich in Elie Saab // Berenice Bejo in Elie Saab // Octavia Spencer in Tadashi Shoji // Ellie Kemper in Armani Prive

I think Ellie Kemper was my overall favorite, and I'm probably missing a bunch more who looked great. Who were your Oscar favorites?

Photos via Glamour, InStyle and Miss Moss

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. I loved the rust color of Ellie's dress...and it was super shiny which gave her bonus points in my book. I'm slightly obsessed with Emma Stone and though the ginormous bow on her dress wasn't my fave I think she still looked stunning. And I think Angelina Jolie was a mess sticking her leg out every chance she got like a dog that was about to go pee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Ellie Kemper´s dress the best too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Michelle Williams fan. Thought she looked amazing and is just the essence of classic elegance!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved Jessica Chastain's, Viola Davis, and Emma Stone! the fashion was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Berenice Bejo and Penelope Cruz :) they were my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. milla jovovich = gorgeous! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. honestly I can't believe that's Erin from The Office! she looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so, i didn't watch the oscars, and therefore missed all the pretty dresses. BUT, i feel like you may have picked the best anyway, because these are all kiiiiinda amazing. especially kristin wiig's. but everything she does is awesome. so. and berenice bejo's is so very beautiful. good picks!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...