Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Make Your Own Salt Scrub


This project was so incredibly simple, I can't even call it a DIY project. Mostly, it just requires taking a couple items from your pantry and mixing them together. Then you get to save a bunch of money by never having to buy expensive salt scrub ever again!


What you need:

  • kosher salt
  • coconut oil
  • a jar
  • a spoon

Mix two parts salt with one part oil. Make as much as you want. That's seriously it. And you can even use regular salt or sugar in place of kosher salt, and pretty much any kind of oil instead of coconut oil (but coconut oil has basically no scent, which is why I prefer it). If you want to get fancy, you can add some essential oils or spices like cinnamon. But no matter how fancy you want to get, it is still basically the most simple project ever.




Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. I would never have thought that making my own salt scrub would be so simple! Hello, weekend mini-DIY. Thanks!

    -Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I am going to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool. Love this idea. Hopefully I can find some time to try! -Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you kidding me??? is it THAT SIMPLE!!! i <3 this project!!! pushing it up to #1 on my To-do list now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...