Wednesday, February 1, 2012

JanPhotoADay

For those of you who follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, or instagram (anniehp), you may have noticed me taking part in a photo-a-day challenge (#janphotoaday). And if you didn't, then you've still probably seen other people doing the same around the internet. It was really popular with a lot of bloggers, and while I'm not exactly sure it has a concrete purpose, it was fun (who needs purposes for things, anyway?) So here's my obligatory wrap-up post.





And it's not too late to take part in the challenge for February (#febphotoaday)! Thanks to Fat Mum Slim for making these up - so fun!




Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...