Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Today isn't my favorite holiday of the year, but it is a great excuse to wear this amazing heart print vintage shirt and to make a lot of heart-shaped crafts.


Speaking of heart-shaped crafts, I'll be sharing a million of them throughout the day over on my Tumblr, so stop by for lots of February 14 inspiration. I found some great stuff this year!


just ignore that thread on my skirt, okay?

Outfit Details:
Shirt: Lola Vintage
Dress and cardigan: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Shoes: Payless
Shoe clips: DIY

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

I hope your day is filled with a lot of chocolate or flowers or whatever it is you want!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

6 comments :

  1. What an adorable red outfit! Those shoe clips are simply fabulous. Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

    xo, Gabriella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing flats!!
    Nice blog, follwing it now! Follow me back?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. DIY clip hearts? LOVE! And a thrifted awesome V-day outfit? Amazing. Fellow thrifter ;-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ensemble!! I especially love the heart clips on your shoes! I planned to make some pink ones to wear with yellow flats, but ended up deciding on boots instead. They wouldn't look as cute on boots. But who says heart clips should only be worn on Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...