Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DIY Crochet Flower Cardigan


I basically live in cardigans. They're perfect for me, because I'm always cold but I hate wearing big hoodies or coats. I'm also the type of person who buys multiples of the same item (slightly different colors/styles) when they find something they like. So I've been looking for ways to spruce up my vast cardigan collection, and I came up with these simple crochet flowers.



I'm not good with patterns, but there are a ton of crochet flower patterns out there (see: 1, 2, 3). Once you've completed a few flowers, you can sew on some buttons (I used vintage ones, but you could also buy a matching set at any craft store), and either stitch the flowers onto a pin or directly onto your cardigan.



It's that simple - no more boring sweaters, yay!




Outfit Details:
Cardigan and ring: gift
Shirt: thrifted
Pants: c/o Lee Jeans
Shoes: DIY
Flower pins: DIY

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

1 comment :

  1. Wow! I love this tutorial. Your cardigan looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...