Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Buh Bye, February

Another month, come and gone, and spring is right around the corner! Also, today is my favorite day of the year (or four years). I was almost born on leap day and I think that would have been so cool (I would be celebrating my 6th birthday today!) So anyway, we're celebrating the end of February and the beginning of March with a little wrap up. February was full of craft projects, sketches, nights out with friends, baking adventures, and fun books. How was your month?









My favorite posts from February:



And a few goals for March:

  • De-clutter my life.
  • Get back on a productive schedule for working from home again (!!!!)
  • Finally re-design my blog.
  • Get more items organized so I can re-launch my shop in April.


I hope you all had a great February and are looking forward to an even better March. Any fun plans??


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. What a great month...I'm a cupcake red velvet fan too :) and reese's eggs! love 'em!
    march is going to be a busy month for me at work, so let's hope it's a productive one too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...