Monday, February 13, 2012

4 Silly Questions with Dot in the City

I've missed this feature. Yes I have. If you're new here and have never seen a 4 Silly Questions feature, I suggest taking a look back in the archives, because there have been some great responses and conversations. Today, we'll be questioning Beth of Dot in the City. She's got a great blog about crafts, fashion, inspiration and life in Boston. Let's learn more about her now:



As a child, what was the craziest thing you wanted to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a firefighter when I was four. I remember visiting the fire house and thinking it would be coolest thing to slide down the pole to go to work (that's what they told us).

If you had a pet penguin, what would you name it? I would name her Penny because I'm cheesy like that. I always like penguins because they live in the arctic and I love winter!

What would you do for a Klondike bar? Ice cream is my weakness...and covered in chocolate?! I would clean the bathroom (my least favorite chore).

Would you rather have the power of invisibility or the power to turn anything you want into chocolate? I would love to be invisible. I used to be the new girl a lot growing up and would often imagine I was invisible since people didn't know me...sometimes I still think I'm invisible when I wear my sunglasses, ha!



That was fun! If any of you want to be a part of this feature, just email wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com (but please be patient - I get a lot of requests for this one). And don't forget to visit Beth here: Blog // Twitter // Facebook


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. I love you in yellow! The tights and the sweater look cute the way you've decided to wear them!

    http://carrymel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...