Thursday, January 26, 2012

Vegan Mushroom and Peanut Noodles with This Enchanted Pixie

While I'm away on vacation, I've asked some of my favorite bloggers to step in and share some amazing posts. Today's post is a recipe from Polly of This Enchanted Pixie. She's sharing a recipe for Vegan Mushroom and Peanut Noodles, which sounds pretty glorious if you ask me. Enjoy!

***

Hey Guys! I'm Polly from This Enchanted Pixie and I'm happy to be writing a post for Annie while she's at Disney World! Can I just say how jealous I am???

Anyway, I thought I'd share with you my current favourite lunch recipe {I like it so much, I've been eating it almost every day!!} It's quick and it's easy and it tastes delicious - cant' get better than that.

014_picnik

Vegan Mushroom & Peanut Noodles

Ingredients

  • Noodles {I used Udon thick noodles - but any will work}
  • Crunchy Peanut Butter
  • Handful of Mushrooms, diced
  • 1/2 Soya Milk {or milk of your choice} 


ingredients

Heat a little oil or butter in a large frying pan or wok, add the diced mushrooms and cook over a low heat for 2-3 minutes. Add a tablespoon or two of peanut butter and a splash of the milk. Stir constantly as the peanut butter melts, adding the rest of the milk little by little until you have a slightly runny sauce.

Add the noodles, and heat through for around 5 minutes. Then enjoy!!! You could mix it up and add in some extra veggies, or some meat if you're not vegan/vegetarian.

017_picnik
020_picnik

I hope you like it!! Thanks for having me Annie!

***

You can also find Polly here: BLOG//SHOP//TWITTER

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...