Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Hunger Games Finds with The Prairie Hen

While I'm away on vacation, I've asked some of my favorite bloggers to step in with some amazing posts. Today's post is from Sara of Prairie Hen, who is sharing some fun etsy finds inspired by one of my favorite book series. We've been obsessing over it lately (and I'm sure many of you have too). Enjoy!

***




If we were in the hunger games this is the last thing you'd see before I karate chopped you to death.








Hi wattlebird friends! I'm Sara and I blog over at Prairie Hen. I don't know about you, but I have been geeking out hard (I mean like really hard) over the Hunger Games books. I read the whole series in less then a week and still can not stop thinking about it. So when Annie asked for guest posters I knew what I had to do. (yep- had to). I complied a list of my favorite Pamen inspired goodies. Enjoy!

Finnick was my favorite.

Peeta's pearl.

The Mockingjay!

Your own stash of nightlock. Should the need ever arise.

Oh, yeah. Definitely buying some of these.

Have you read the series yet? Have you seen the movie trailer? What do you think?
(I love it all!!)

♥, Sara


***

You can also find Sara here: BLOG//SHOP//TWITTER

(From Annie, again) I also have another proposition for my fellow Hunger Games fans: My friends and I have recently started a book club, and we're having a meeting this Saturday evening (January 28 at about 8:30pm EST) to discuss The Hunger Games series. I was wondering if anyone might be interested in participating in the discussion via Twitter? We could have a tag (#THGchat??) where we can ask each other questions and share our thoughts on the books. Let me know if you'd be interested either in the comments or via twitter (@AnnieHP). If you won't be around during that particular time you could even ask questions or leave your comments beforehand, either via twitter, blog comment, or email (wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com). I'd really love to get as many people together as possible since I think it's a really great series to discuss! 


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. great items! I'm in the midst of reading the book right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is fabulous. Thanks for pulling all these together. Simply cannot wait for the movie to come out, I'm taking the day off work to go see it at midnight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaaah, love this! I can't hold in my anticipation any longer xD

    I'm not going to be able to meet the book chat, but I'd love to see what gets asked, if there's any way to record things! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaaaaa these are awesome! i LOVE that series too! oh my gosh, the trailer is so good. i cannot wait. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...