Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Flowers and A Dreamcatcher


A few weeks ago, I made this dreamcatcher necklace, and wanted to show it off in an outfit. I've been having so much fun with my goal of more DIY projects for this year. I know it's still only January but I literally have ideas scheduled for almost every week of the whole year. I'm so excited!



It's been an unusually warm winter in Michigan, so I'm pretty glad I can still pull off dresses and tights on the daily. But one thing I really love about winter is big sweaters. I bought this one and another similar one last week and I've basically worn them every day since.


Outfit Details:
Dress: Modcloth
Sweater and Belt: Von Maur
Necklace: DIY
Tights: Target
Shoes: Payless

P.S. I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

11 comments :

  1. You. look. gorgeous. I love that necklace, that dress and I am super jealous of that sweater (it's SO like what I have been searching for!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dreamcatched necklace has *totally* given me an idea of a theme I'm working on! Nice one! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. that dress is amazing! & i have completely fallen in love with that dream catcher necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit- the pretty dreamcatcher necklace looks perfect :) Maggie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet outfit. the floral design on the dress is perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my goodness! super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stop it, that outfit is ADORABLE! Love the way the necklace goes with it! I especially love those tights.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.

    Designer jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...