Sunday, January 22, 2012

Easy Avocado Grilled Cheese with Pineapple Lily

While I'm away on vacation, I've asked some of my favorite bloggers to step in and write some amazing posts. This first one is from Melissa of the blog Pineapple Lily, and she's sharing a SUPER easy recipe that looks realllllly delicious. I can't believe I haven't tried it before! Enjoy!

***

Hello all you fabulous Wattlebird readers. I'm Melissa and I blog over at Pineapple Lily. Like Annie I try to be funny but I'm not even going to try to be Martha. That's why today you get a recipe...sorta. I'm not one to try difficult or challenging things in the kitchen. Give me a piece of bread and some butter and I'm good. No seriously, that's actually 2 of the ingredients you'll need. Basically I'm going to just give you an idea and you can run with it, I like to call it Glorified Grilled Cheese.



What you'll need:
  • Frying pan
  • Butter
  • Bread
  • Cheese 
  • {I like Colby and provolone but we ran out of provolone}
  • Avocado

You make a grilled cheese sandwich. Do I need to give directions? Here it is in picture form.


See, easy! Now go get all up in that oooey gooey goodness. Enjoy!!

Thanks Annie for letting me guest today.

***

You can also find Melissa here: BLOG//TWITTER//FACEBOOK


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

3 comments :

  1. looks so good! i always love a new spin on grilled cheese:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grilled cheeses are my fave!! They're kinda my signature "thing". I'm known for going to a nice steak restaurant with my hubz & ordering a grilled cheese! ;) I've never considered adding avocado, but it sounds delish!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...