Monday, January 30, 2012

Disney World Trip

Last week, I took a trip to Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL. (that's why there were those amazing guest posts, remember?) We had an amazing time! I hadn't been down there for several years, and my boyfriend has never been. We ate so much food and it was delicious. We saw all of my favorite shows and attractions. And we even watched a fireworks show from inside Cinderella's castle and met a bunch of the princesses (the 3-year-old me that first went to Disney World 20 years ago was screaming with excitement). I didn't take too many photos - just a few with my phone. But here they are:











Have any of you ever been to Disney World? What's your favorite thing to do there?

P.S. A huge thank you to the awesome guest posters last week: Sara, Polly, Bethany, Ashley, and Melissa!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

5 comments :

  1. been there? I used to LIVE there! haha! Sort of. I worked for Disney's entertainment and it was a blast! I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!! I'm going in March and plan on Instagramming the whole thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our senior trip was to Disney World back in '08. I loved it though I think my favorite places were Epcot and Disney Animal Kingdom :) Sounds like you had a great time!

    xo Amber P.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went there with my family when I was 8. We were really excited! Unfortunately, on the day we arrived the entire theme park was having technical difficulties and NONE of the rides were running. It broke my little eight-year-old heart. They refunded our money and we got to go to the MGM park, which was pretty cool. It was when the tower of terror was brand new. Good times. Looks like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm actually going to Disney World this coming weekend! I used to live in Orlando/work at Disney and I still have friends down there, so I go back at least once a year and sometimes twice :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...