Monday, January 30, 2012

Buh Bye, January

January is probably my least favorite month of the year, so I'm not toooooo sad that it's over. It did have some good moments though, like a trip to Disney World, some fun crafty projects, nights out with friends, good food, delicious hot beverages, obsessing over The Hunger Games, reuniting with my sketchbook, and more not-so-terrible things. Take a look.










Some of my favorite posts from the month included:



And here are a couple of goals I hope to accomplish in February:

  • Bake at least one new think every week. I used to bake all the time and then I stopped. I'm not sure why, because it was really fun.
  • Start looking for (and hopefully find) a new apartment. I can't wait to decorate and have fancy parties!
  • Complete all the craft projects I have on my list. I scheduled a lot of DIY posts for February on this blog and I really want to actually follow through on all of them. 
  • Read more


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous ring!!
    And, you've reminded me that I had planned on actually using my sketchbook too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love that ring - the round cut red one, is it a garnet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys! Yes, it is a garnet and was a Christmas gift from my boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...