Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Real Snow


This week brought the first real snow to Michigan. I only like snow when it's December and I don't have to drive in it. I've been working from home this week, and it is, in fact, December. So I am quite happy. Once January rolls around, I'm only happy to see snow if it means something that I don't want to do gets cancelled.






Outfit Details:
Coat: Meijer
Pants: c/o Lee
Scarf: F21
Shirt: Express
Shoes: Payless
Hat: knit by me

Other outfits this week:
1. Parisian hoodie // thrifted shirt and skirt // target tights // payless shoes // pretties by meg necklace
2. thrifted dress and cardigan // target tights // blowfish shoes

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

7 comments :

  1. Cute outfit! And I love the close up of you! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I would love to see some snow! I'm wearing shorts today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is awesome! Also, love the cute hat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top outfit so cozy and cute I'd love you to link this up to my what we wore party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much snow, ahh!! love your cute coat!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the coat. Houndstooth love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet that helps to get in the christmas spirit, here in the Netherlands it has rained.. but no snow in sight yet..

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...