Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Gifted


Christmas is right around the corner, so I've obviously been buying and wrapping a lot of gifts. I honestly love giving gifts to other people waaaaay more than I like getting them myself. But let's be honest, it's pretty fun to make a list of stuff you want and open up gifts from family and friends each year.


A lot of the items I'm wearing in this post were Christmas gifts in past years. Clothing and accessories are always major items for me and I'm sure I'll be opening some new ones again next week.


Outfit Details:
Dress, cardigan, earrings, and necklace: gifted
Tights and shoes: Payless
Bow: Sandy a la Mode

Other outfits from the week: 
1. Target dress and tights // thrifted sweater // Payless shoes
2. Modcloth dress // Target tights // thrifted cardigan // Blowfish shoes

P.S. Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. I am in love with the dress. Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your up do with the bow! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome outfit! actually all three are great. i love the blowfish boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh!! I love that little bow + your earrings!! Pretty!!! You have excellent style!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your first look with the pretty bow! so cute!
    I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
    over on my blog , hope you join in =)
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute outfits. i love the bow in your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that bow in your hair!! Such sweet outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. loooooove your hair with that adorable bow!

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...