Thursday, December 29, 2011

Featured Sponsor: Lindseys and Wildflowers

If you haven't already noticed, this month I welcomed a wonderful featured sponsor to Wattlebird, Lindseys and Wildflowers.


Lindsey runs a really cute lifestyle blog that you should check out right now. Yes, now. If you need more convincing, I'll just tell you that she has an entire feature dedicated to Disney movies and she posts some really unique art inspired by the films. If you're a big Disney fan like me, then I'm sure this will be your new favorite weekly read.


She also posts about crafts and food and life in general. She's the nicest girl and I think her blog is one of the best kept secrets in blogland. So go visit Lindsey at her blog or maybe follow her on twitter, and tell her I sent you! :)

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

1 comment :

  1. I really loved sponsoring you this month! Will do again in the future!

    <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...