Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Vintage Ornaments

I love Christmas for a lot of reasons, but one of them is that my parents have a huge collection of old decorations. A lot of them are handmade by my grandparents so it's just really fun to see them every year.






Also, I just bought myself a new DSLR and I know noooooothing about it, so I'm just practicing by taking pictures of decorations. If any of you have photography tips to share with a newbie, that would be wonderful! Happy Holidays!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

7 comments :

  1. These are some of the most beautiful Christmas decorations i've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that third doll! Love her eyes and her little red mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for vintage ornaments. Those are always so much fun to make. I actually prefer handmade ones instead of store bought. I love the angel! <3

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love vintage ornaments! You have a great collection, and congratulations on your new camera!
    ~Drew
    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love vintage ornaments. That little Santa is SO precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah woah woah! This is beyond bizarre! I just got a DSLR too and practiced by taking pics of ornaments too! Creeeepy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...