Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crafternoon Tea Party

Every year, my female family members get together for a tea party around Christmas. Last year, though, our favorite tea room closed. So we decided to host one at my house this year. My mom made some tea sandwiches and other food, and I put together a little craft project for all of us to do. I'll share the tutorial in an upcoming post, but for now just take a look at how stinkin' cute this party was.











We set out a few different kinds of tea for people to choose from, and had milk, honey, sugar, and lemons out in cute containers. For food, we had deviled eggs, celery with peanut butter and cream cheese, little sandwiches with cucumber and cream cheese, crackers, cheese, and of course some leftover Christmas cookies. It was actually really filling and we just sat there for hours catching up. Then I set out the supplies for our craft project. We made a little keepsake to remember our annual tea parties and I think everyone had fun with it. 


Does your family have any annual traditions or fun themed parties?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

2 comments :

  1. so cute! what a great tradition...cant wait to see the crafty project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photos! I'm glad you had a great christmas : )

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...