Saturday, December 31, 2011

Buh Bye, December

December is my favorite month of the year, and I'm really sad it's over. Fresh starts are cool and all, but January doesn't hold a candle to December. My month consisted of: baking up a storm, some new craft projects, decorating for Christmas, buying and receiving amazing gifts, reading some new books, warm sweaters, hot tea, and some other pretty great stuff. Take a look:














Some of my favorite blog posts from the month included:



And here are just a few goals I have for January:

  • Get. Organized. I'm a firm believer that you don't need a new year to get a fresh start, but the craziness of the holidays always brings about some messes, so it's time to clean those up and get back on track.
  • Save money. Again, December was a time of spending and now there's nothing more I could possibly want. Time to reel in the online shopping a bit.
  • Cook more. I went out to eat so much in December, and it was fun, but now it's time to actually make real food every night. Pizza every day is great for the soul but not so great for the arteries.
  • Redesign this blog and start on some branding for my new shop.

I hope you all had a great December and I hope you're looking forward to an even better January (if that's possible)!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...