Saturday, December 31, 2011

Buh Bye, 2011

I'm having a lot of fun reading everyone's "year in review" posts, so I obviously had to make one of my own. 2011 wasn't super exciting for me. It wasn't bad at all, but not the best. Nothing really huge happened, but it was definitely a growing year. I worked on growing my business, got a few new jobs, watched a lot of Netflix, knit for miles, taught myself some new skills, conquered my fear of fashion blogging, did some treasure hunting, read some new books, and did a bunch of other stuff too. I picked out twelve posts (one from each month) to look back on when remembering 2011. Enjoy!

January - I've Been Stitchin', in which I try out my new favorite hobby of embroidery.





February - An Outfit: Feathers and Lace, in which I overcome my fear of fashion blogging and show off an outfit with some blurry pictures.





March - Eye of Sauron Hat, in which I let my geek flag fly by knitting a hat to look like the big eye from Lord of the Rings.





April - Molly Weasley Knit Skirt, in which I knit my first skirt in preparation for my all-knit costume for the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.





May - Crafty Workouts, in which I try to be funny/kind of a little bit serious about how crafters can get some exercise while multitasking.





June - Mr. Potato Head Hat, in which I make a hat with detachable felt facial features, a la Mr. Potato Head.





July - Harry Potter Party Decorations, in which my friends and I throw the most magical party in all the land.





August - Hamburger Hat, in which I make a hat that looks like a hamburger.





September - DIY Chevron Headband, in which I share a tutorial for a super easy headband (especially if you've ever made friendship bracelets).





October - Costume Party: Stewie Griffin, in which I create a costume to look like everyone's favorite cartoon baby.





November - Apple Pie for Dummies, in which I attempt to make my very first apple pie. It was delicious.





December - Muppet Hats, in which I create ten different hats that look like different Muppets. Yes.



I have so much planned for 2012 already and I can't wait to share it with all of you! I hope your year is filled with lots of fun and pizza and ice cream and other happy things.

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

1 comment :

  1. Those are awesome achievements Annie! May 2012 be an even better one for you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...