Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What I Wore

I'm trying out a new format for What I Wore Wednesday this week. It's way less work for me and you get to see more outfits (but crappier photos - sorry). Let me know if you prefer this format or the traditional outfit posts more. I'm still undecided. 


Outfit 1: working and running errands
top: UO // skirt: thrifted {from Maie Dae} // Shoes: Payless



Outfit 2: mini-road trip
cardigan: gift from mom // top: F21 // skirt: H&M // shoes: Payless




Outfit 3: errands and out to dinner
dress: thrifted {from Mae Daie} // cardigan: F21 // belt and boots: vintage



Outfit 4: passing out candy on Halloween
dress: thrifted // coat: F21 // necklace: handmade by me // tights: really old and I don't remember :P // shoes: Payless




Outfit 5: work and shopping
dress: from Jordan // belt: Modcloth // cardigan and leggings: F21 // shoes: UO

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. These are all so cute! I personally like this version more, because we get to see so. many. more. outfits! ^_^

    I love, love, LOVE your cowgirl boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love (!) every single one of your outfits. I am so bummed you don't remember where your tights are from - WANT. And I am dying over your cowgirl boots. I've been searching thrift shops high and low for the right pair (I want a good, broken-in pair) but no one wants to part with theirs, I guess.

    So inspiring all around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loove the 2nd & 3rd outfits - so cute!!

    And I just did Instagram pics for WIWW, too...it's easier. :)

    Stopping in from WIWW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness!! I want all of these outfits!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh, i LOVE these outfits, esp the first one, the cardigan in the second photo, and oh my, that leopard jacket is too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE! Especially the tights and leopard :)
    www.kaleighhamilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfits, especially the first one!
    ~drew
    http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...