Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I Wore: Closet Shop Obsession

I have this predicament where I'm totally 100% absolutely addicted to shopping, but I'm one of the cheapest people on the planet. Thrifting is fun but there's just so much garbage out there and I don't have a lot of time to sift through it. Enter "shop my closet" sales. These are my favorite things ever. I'm always on the lookout for some of my favorite bloggers to unload some of their not-so-old wardrobe items so I can snag them for a super bargain.

Within the last few weeks, a couple of my favorites bloggers (Maie Dae and Sometimes Sweet) had these sales and they just happen to have some really cute clothes in my size so I cleaned house. And of course whenever I get new (to me) clothes, I have to wear them all asap, so basically all my outfits from this week include items from these two sales. I can't help it - I'm impatient!

dress: sometimes sweet // cardigan: parisian // shoes: payless // tights: target // bow: sandy a la mode



skirt: sometimes sweet // shirt and cardigan: f21 // tights: target // shoes: payless



dress: maie dae // cardigan and headband: thrifted // tights: target // shoes: payless



dress: sometimes sweet // cardigan: maie dae // belt: modcloth // shoes: payless



skirt: sometimes sweet // shirt: jordan // cardigan: f21 // shoes: payless



dress: modcloth // cardigan: maie dae // belt: vintage // tights: target // boots: blowfish shoes

So where is your favorite place to shop for bargains?

P.S. I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

12 comments :

  1. i love all your bow accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got great stuff! I love going thrift shopping as well. I find the most interesting items. I like the dress from maie dae and the skirt from sometimes sweet. :]

    Lots of love, B
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lace back cardi! I have the exact same problem - love to shop but am too cheap to buy anything not in the sale! I'm a charity shop shopper, but clothes swapping is pretty genius too. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant idea!
    Have been contemplated a "shop my closet" piece for a while ~ would be great to see pieces loved again by someone else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. incredible finds! i can't pick one favorite outfit because they're all so fun! i participated in a clothing swap this weekend and it was seriously one of the best ways to clean out my closet a bit, get some new pieces, and do it all for free! fulfills both the shopping and cheap pieces of myself too (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of these! I think my favorite is the adorable purple and gold outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute!! I love all your finds!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love the colors in the 5th outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love every single outfit. i wish i had legs that were worthy of dresses and skirts.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look DARLING!

    I have only recently discovered the Shop My Closet trend and it is a GREAT way to add to the wardrobe. My issue is that, at a size 10, most of the darling stuff I come across is too small, but I still love to browse!

    All of these outfits are so super cute on you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. you scored some really cute items. I really like the striped skirt. It really flatters you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! I love your outfits - they're modest but still very feminine - just how I aspire to dress!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...