Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pairings


Do any of you have those items in your wardrobe that you don't really wear because you don't think they go with anything else you have, only to find that you have something that fits with it perfectly?


I've had both these leggings and this plaid shirt since high school (at least seven years), and I've never thought to wear them together, even though they match perfectly. I'm now on the hunt for other neglected wardrobe pieces with perfect mates that I've been overlooking.


Outfit Details:
f21 dress
f21 shirt
vintage belt
Blowfish Shoes
Don't remember where I got the leggings :-/

Other outfits from the week:

1. modcloth dress // thrifted sweater // target tights // payless shoes
2. thrifted sweatshirt // thrifted top // macy's jeans // blowfish shoes

P.S. I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

7 comments :

  1. I love it when that happens! I have several skirts in my closet that I can't part with but 3 yrs later have yet to find a top to wear with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top + tights look soooo good together! And I love the pop of yellow w/ the dress!!
    And I love the collar on your dress + top!! That peter pan collar is just SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been avoiding giving my old clothes away just for that reason. It's great to find something and use it with your current style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit DOES match perfectly and you look so adorbs!!! :D Also, I've been loving our coffee and tea talk. <3 You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, love that first outfit! I'm so bad at mixing up my outfits. Makes me want to try it more!

    I'm a new follower, stopping in from the follower fest! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your style!! So cute. Found you through follower fest!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...