Monday, November 28, 2011

November Sponsors

It feels like I say this about every month: but November really felt like it went by sooooo fast! Luckily I had some amazing sponsors to keep my little blog company!

My featured sponsor, The Flying Panda, has the cutest new etsy shop with handmade pouches and cases for superhero fans and anyone who likes awesome things! (they'd make great gifts, IMO) Here are a few of my favorites:


The rest of my sponsors are really cool too! So take a few minutes to check out their shops and maybe consider following a few new blogs. I really can't recommend them enough!

Dresses from Shabby Apple


If you're interested in becoming a Wattlebird sponsor, I'm currently offering a $5 special for standard ads. Just email wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com to reserve your spot. Thanks for reading!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...