Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last Hurrah



Fall is over. Okay, it's not officially over. But to me, Halloween is pretty much the end of fall and November is just the lead-up to Christmas season. I know a lot of you are probably after-Thanksgiving sticklers, but not me! I say, why delay celebrating the happiest time of year? Christmas time is the only part of the year I love more than fall. But then comes the rest of winter, which is my very least favorite time of all.



Oh well, for now I'll just enjoy the fact that Christmas songs are playing on the radio while the weather outside is still tolerable and there are still leaves on the ground instead of snow. Happy November!!



Oh, and P.S. Check out my fantastic new/returning sponsors over there>>> they rule.



Outfit Details:
Dress: Modcloth (from the "last hurrah" sale, get it?)
Cardigan: F21
Leggings: Parisian
Boots: Vintage
Purse: Target

**Aaaaaaaand I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

11 comments :

  1. It doesn't look like its even close to winter there! It's still way green! Can we trade places please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute boots! and thanks to you, a few more and michael buble, you guys totally convinced me to NOT wait till after thanksgiving to listen to my christmas music. thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your follow on my blog, followed you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. umm. I love that dress. the end.
    xo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO sweet, that dress is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that dress and I totally have that purse!! It is so cute and holds so much (I love Target!!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your outfit is adorable, and I agree with you on the weather/season thing... I'm calling it winter already (it was 27 freaking degrees this morning!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfit. Our weather here keeps bouncing between the 40s and high 70s. I don't know what to do anymore. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love your outfit! so cute girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the color of that cardigan!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am so in love with your style.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...