Monday, November 14, 2011

Knitting My Life Away

I've been a terrible blogger lately. Sorry. I've just been having one of those weeks where I don't feel like doing anything other than what is absolutely necessary. I feel like this week will be a lot better though. I have some ideas floating around and a little more time than usual to execute them, so anyway...


I wanted to share some photos of a few things I made last week. This hat is pretty standard for me, but I still think it came out well. AND I knit my first ever hammock. It's for a little baby for an upcoming photoshoot. I'd never even attempted a hammock before and I made it with no pattern and the person who bought it was really happy with it. It was so fun to make!



So what have you been up to lately?? I can't wait to catch up on all your blogs, too!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

3 comments :

  1. I agree! haha, I haven't been posting nearly as much as I should. The knitting bug is just too big to fight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! You have talent! how long does it take you to knit such a hammock? What about following each other? If you followed me, I'd follow back! :) Just let me know. xo Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  3. you knitted a hammock? Arg! My tiny mind just exploded a little bit! Love your knits, missy :) x

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...