Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Buh Bye, November

November was fun, but I have no idea why it was only three days long this year - AMIRITE? Anywho, this month was full of holiday preparations, tea drinking, road trips, knitting Muppets, new purchases, yummy food, and lots of work. Here are some random photos of my month.










A few of my favorite blog posts from this month:


Some goals for next month:
  • Do a lot of Christmas DIY projects
  • Outline a rough editorial calendar for 2012
  • Cook and bake a few new dishes
  • Learn to use my new camera!!
  • Blog more often than I did in November
  • Be more organized than I was in November

So how was your November?? And what are you most looking forward to in December??





Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

3 comments :

  1. i can't believe we are wrapping up November!
    I ditto your be more organized than you were in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo, go you! With all these fun pictures and posts and goals!!! I so cannot believe tomorrow is Dec 1st. Holy cow. @.@ THREE HOURS away. Even today zoomed by!!!

    Our November was pretty rockin' and I'll share a wrap-up in early December. I'd post today, but I have some sponsor spotlights to do. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your dog in the leaves and your nails look great (in both pictures). Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...