Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Breakin' All the Rules


A couple of years ago I never would have been caught dead wearing plaid and stripes together in the same outfit. I feel like I've become more comfortable since then with just playing around with outfits. It doesn't have to be the greatest looking combo ever - I just try stuff on and see what works. It's way more fun than being concerned with "rules." (I know, I'm quite the rebel, huh?)




Outfit Details:
Both shirts: thrifted
Jeans: Macy's
Boots: Blowfish Shoes
Earrings: Modcloth
Bow: Sandy a la Mode

Other outfits this week:
1. Modcloth dress // Target cardigan and leggings // Payless shoes
2. F21 cardigan // thrifted top // Dear Golden vintage skirt // Parisian boots // Avon necklaces

P.S. I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. I think your first outfit combo is stunning! All rebel-y and bad ass. ;) I LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm digging the flannel! and those grey boots with ruffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That modcloth dress is really sweet. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mix and match of patterns in the first outfit and I love your modcloth dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! stick it to the man! Love this grungier look for you! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOVE the first outfit for obvious reasons!! ;) and your modcloth dress is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rules are made to be broken! ;)
    The outfit looks great!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...