Monday, October 31, 2011

The Walking Dead

Welp, it's Halloween! I've been very busy this month watching lots of scary movies and TV. My favorites are good old slasher movies (Halloween, Scream, etc.) I'm not so much a fan of the Saw type gory stuff and most demon/ghost movies are pretty disappointing (but I do love demon movies if they're good). And of course I love a good zombie movie. And I've just started getting into The Walking Dead this year - it's so good!



So I made a zombie hat! Even though I don't have the time to re-open my shop just yet, I still like making hats with my free time, especially when I get to be creative with a new design. I have a few other Halloween-y hats to share too. 



I'll be wearing one of these tonight to pass out candy to trick-or-treaters. I hope you all have a great Halloween!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. These are such adorable hats! I'm in love with that little candy corn one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo soooo sweet!

    You are so creative!

    I think you'll like my blog.
    I love sewing.

    Follow for follow?

    http://sophlife.blogspot.com/

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, and loving walking dead as well! great show!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...