Monday, October 10, 2011

Roundup: Fall Tea Party

I love tea all the time, but especially in the fall and winter months when it's getting colder outside and there are all kinds of seasonal flavors to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites:




And here's what we'd drink them out of. I saw these cute-as-heck cauldron mugs yesterday and I knew that we were meant to be together. You don't even understand. Or maybe you do - I mean, just look at it. 

via

Please RSVP in the comments if you'll be able to make it to my tea party. It's going to be the party of the century.

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

6 comments :

  1. i'm not much of a tea drinker but i do love to drink it when it rains or when i'm sick - esp. some red tea with lots of soy milk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog! I LOVE it! Please stop by my blog and take a look, if you like it you should probably follow it! It's make my day! Thanks so much!

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    www.romanianprincess.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. count me in! i love tea in the fall... but i also love ice cream and for these kind of sweaty indian summer days i recommend the new haagen dazs sweet chai tea ice cream. try it on top of warm apple pie for the best autumn dessert ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love tea! That cup is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love tea. One of the things that I miss most right now while I'm pregnant is being able to drink all the luscious teas in my pantry. Right now I have to paw through them for the decafs. And that mug is just too awesome, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love tea and i can't wait for the colder weather so i can sip lots of lavender, camomille, and peach pomegranate tea!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...