Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pig Races

Most of the things I post here are crafty projects, fashion posts, vintage finds, or something like that. But every once in awhile you just need to look at pictures of cute animals and say "awww." That is the purpose of this post. So without further ado, here are some pictures of pigs racing from this farm I went to this weekend:

pig race

pig race

Aren't they so cute!?! I can't wait to have a pet pig one day<3

Also, if your name is Megan Sarah, you're the lucky winner of a shop credit from the Not Crazy Creative giveaway last week! Keep an eye on your inbox!


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

5 comments :

  1. LOL. I have heard of pig races but never seen one live, I guess they do not even take place in my country :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Pig racing, pigs and bunting - brilliant! I think my parents took me to a pig race when I was tiny. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years and years ago I saw pig races at the Strawberry Festival in central FL...I was shocked that something like this even existed! They had bigger pigs but also teeny tiny piglets racing...it was so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at 'em zooming by! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations megan sarah. feel free to get in touch with me for a custom order any time if you like :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...