Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pictures of Cute Animals Vol. 2

I've decided I'm going to make this a regular thing, because there are just so many cute animals out there and the world needs to smile more.









Click the photos for sources. Some of them have really neat backstories, actually. I never knew that penguin sweaters served a purpose (other than cuteness) or that dogs could be seeing eye dogs for other dogs!

I hope you're all having a good week, and I hope this post made you smile!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. Oh my god. SO CUTE. The cuteness is overwhelming!!!

    I especially love that you included handicap animals. One thing I hate is when people don't like an animal because it isn't "perfect." /eyeroll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Annie, I LOVE this post! These animals are so adorable, it's a great thing to wake up to on a Monday morning! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWWWwwwwwwwwWwwwwwwwwww!!!!
    Annie, these are all TOO stinkin' cute!!! I LOVE them!! Thank you for stating off my week with a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cuteness of that polar bear almost made me explode. no joke. This just made my Monday that much better.

    www.randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. panda bear is so cute!!

    If you want you can join the giveaway!
    http://theappletea.blogspot.com/2011/10/uprinting-postcard-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this post made me smile!! The little penguins are woo freakin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww... all the animals are so cute and cuddly! I want a pet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute :) especially the fox and polar bear!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...