Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pictures of Cute Animals in Costumes

I'm going to preface this post by saying that I don't dress my dog in a costume for Halloween. He hates them and I usually think dog clothes are kind of dumb. BUT some of these costumes are hilarious and clever and I also think it's really funny to see the looks on the dogs' faces, because they usually look like "whaaaaat is happening here?!" So anyway, enjoy!









This is the kick off of "costume week" here on the blog. I'll be sharing a lot of costume DIYs and outfits that can double as Halloween costumes. I'll mix in a few normal posts here and there, but you can expect lots of additional content this week!

P.S. If you have a costume (past or present) that you'd like to share here, I'd love to see it. You don't necessarily have to write a guest post (but that would be cool if you want to...) Just sent a description/photos to wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com. Can't wait!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. MY HUSBAND loves bulldogs! He'll love the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. My dogs won't wear clothes or costumes either but sometimes I really wish they would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how fun! I'm loving that bassett hound ranger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah you can tell that off-camera there's people laughing and making a big deal over the dogs. Their faces say it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, that Chia pet is too much! I just went to a halloween dog parade and posted pics on my blog. You should check it out!
    http://www.desirousofeverything.com/2011/10/happy-halloweiner-dog.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahahah the chia pet looks so annoyed

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha i do a doggy charity event yearly with a costume contest, thanks for the ideas. the iphone cracks me up!

    I once did Doggy Biggest Loser!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are cute, my lil pitbull would never let me do this to her, she don't be having it at all lol

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...