Tuesday, October 25, 2011

October Sponsors

Holy crap - where did October go??

Dresses from Shabby Apple



Seriously, this month went by so fast. I can't believe it's almost time for Thanksgiving (and the time when you can listen to Christmas music and have it be socially acceptable - but I've already been listening to Christmas music and just not telling anyone. Except I'm doing that now. Oops.)

So with the start of a new month, I'm doing a new call for sponsors. I'm still running a $5 ad special for the first few people to email me. Ads are 200x100px (you don't have to have the ad emailed to me first to get the discount - just let me know you're interested). Either email wattlebirddesigns at gmail dot com or leave a comment here including your email address, please. Also, be sure to check out the October sponsors above because they are fantastic! Happy almost-November!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...