Friday, October 21, 2011

Geeky Pumpkin Designs

I haven't decided what kind of jack-o-lantern I want to carve this year. I love a little personality in my pumpkin carving endeavors, so I think a geeky design might be what I'm looking for. I've found a lot of inspiration on the internet, but to tell you the truth I'll probably end up just making a totally different decision at the last minute. I like to plan anyway though!









Click each photo for links. There's a lot more where these came from! What will you be carving into your pumpkins this year? And what do you think I should choose for my geeky jack-o-lantern??

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. My boyfriend did the troll face. It was a toss up between that and the creeper. You can see his finished product here if that helps you decide.
    http://kristina-zufall.blogspot.com/2011/10/pumpkin-carving.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahhahaha oh please do the third one!!! Hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog! Nice one!:)

    Lovelovelove the pacman one. Just screams (well, it's more a happy shout) neeerd! You could always make a monster pumpkin' scaring other pumpkins?:)
    Never did a pumpkin, but I definitely want to try it out this year..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these pumpkin carving ideas especially the pacman pumpkin designs...

    Cheers and happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...