This project is really simple and festive! All you need is white, orange and yellow felt, a few feet of yarn, some scissors and a glue gun (or needle and thread of you're fancy).
- fold a sheet of white felt into thirds
- cut diamond shapes from the white felt, so that they can be folded to make little triangles
- fold the diamond in half around the yarn so it makes a triangle and glue into place
- cut out small orange triangles that fit over the bottom 2/3 of the white triangles, then glue into place
- cut out even smaller yellow triangles so they fit over the bottom half of the orange, then glue into place
It's perfect for a mantle, bar or fireplace. You can never have too many fall decorations!
Do you have any favorite fall DIY's or decorations that you'd like to share? I'd love to see them!
Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter