Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall DIY: Candy Corn Bunting


This project is really simple and festive! All you need is white, orange and yellow felt, a few feet of yarn, some scissors and a glue gun (or needle and thread of you're fancy).


  1. fold a sheet of white felt into thirds
  2. cut diamond shapes from the white felt, so that they can be folded to make little triangles
  3. fold the diamond in half around the yarn so it makes a triangle and glue into place
  4. cut out small orange triangles that fit over the bottom 2/3 of the white triangles, then glue into place
  5. cut out even smaller yellow triangles so they fit over the bottom half of the orange, then glue into place




It's perfect for a mantle, bar or fireplace. You can never have too many fall decorations!


Do you have any favorite fall DIY's or decorations that you'd like to share? I'd love to see them!

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. I LOVE the colors in this post! You are wayyyy too cute in the photos too! This is really such a fun idea. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. UNNNNH! I love everything candy corn! I display my corn year-round! I would totally keep this up in my home non-stop! What a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love candy corn - so i think i NEED to make this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I might just have to try this one.

    Glad I stumbled upon your cute blog.

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! candy corn looks great...too bad is tastes horrible. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha I hate it too - too much sugar, but it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...