Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Crazy Hair

I have crazy hair. I always have. I used to deal with it by always keeping it really short just so there was less crazyness to deal with. But now I've been letting it grow out and I love the way it looks on good hair days (no matter how few and far between those are). But sometimes I just embrace the crazy.



Outfit Details:
Shirt: Target
Skirt: H&M
Boots: Khols
Necklace: Handmade by me
Earrings: Modcloth

**I'm linking up with the Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

9 comments :

  1. crazy hair rocks! that's what i have - haha. love the top and the boots, annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks like my hair. I generally grow it out, get tired of it, chop it off, wish I had longer hair, grow it out...wash, rinse, repeat. Own it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your crazy hair!! Mine gets crazy too. Haha -- and I really like your necklace! What type of beads are they?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teehee, I embrace the crazy as well! All. The. Time!!! My hair is naturally poof-city. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori - just regular old acrylic beads! I keep it simple around here :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for wild hair - it looks fab! I'm growing mine too. Must. resist. urge. to. chop! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love crazy hair :) Mine just tends to lay there all boring like. It'd be nice to have craziness every now and then!
    xo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for crazy hair! Mine honestly does whatever it wants. which is almost never what I want. Funny how that works out...haha.

    www.randomnessfromtheaddiecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...