Tuesday, September 27, 2011

That Friend Who's Always Late

Everyone has that one friend who is always late to everything. Mine is Jordan. I love her, but I swear she'll be late to her own wedding. So last week, a few of us were going to her house at 8. I know better than to show up at 8 so I showed up at around 8:15 and SHE STILL WASN'T HOME YET. I wish I could say this was the first time this had happened, but alas, it was not.




So I took some pictures in her backyard even though it was dark as heck because I had nothing else to do while I waited for her to show up. So the pictures are really grainy and gross and I'm sorry. Please direct all hate mail to @ijordymarie. That is all.





Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage/thrifted
Cardigan: Target
Belt: Parisian (came with a dress)
Earrings: F21
Shoes: Thrifted

**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

7 comments :

  1. I definitely have friends like that... Then there's me, who's early to everything. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I am definitely that friend, sadly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yep... everyone totally has that kind of friend! cute outfit !

    -robots in trouble

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha.
    I fear that I am the friend that is always late.
    whoops!
    PS I love your outfit!!
    I heart polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet dress... I'm always late, too! :( My mom used to sing a slowpoke song to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing wrong with being late.. I'm always late too.. No matter how hard I try to be on time..never works!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no! i am the friend that is always 10 minutes early. if i am on time i freak out with anxiety that i may be late:)
    gina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...