Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So Long Sweet Summer

You know I'm obsessed with Autumn, but there's still something a little sad about saying goodbye to summer. I'm so not going to miss 95 degree days, but I'll miss sunlight in the evening, bonfires, summer shandy, and a few other things.



I'm also going to miss that dog - my cousin moved out of our house last week and took her dog, Tye. He was always getting into my photos in the backyard.



Goodbyes suck, so I usually try to avoid them. I'll just look forward to reunions instead. Next summer will be cool, but I'm way more excited for fall right now. Bring it on.


Outfit Details: 
Dress and earrings: F21
Tank and belt: thrifted
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: handmade by moi
Ring: gift

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

8 comments :

  1. aww tye is really cute and you look pretty! thats a great color on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit - love the detail of the lace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty sash - and love the necklace you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw! My sister just moved and took her dog with her too. :( I need my own dog i guess... haha! You look so pretty! Love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aawww! its not goodbye its see ya later :) cute post! love the dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this dress! And ugh I know, saying goodbye to summer is never an easy task..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know I will be nostalgic for summer nights and campfires and sundresses in a few months when it's 15 degrees and I have to put on 8 layers to go outside, but here in this moment I will just say that I am excited for some cool fall days and coziness! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi luv,
    long time no talk. hope you are well and ready for FALL!!!!!
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...