Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Roses and Vintage Perfection

Don't you just love when you happen to stumble on the perfect vintage find? This skirt showed up on my Etsy homepage and I jumped on it right away. When it came in the mail it was even more perfect than I thought. 


I've been doing a lot of browsing vintage on Etsy lately. I'm currently in the very very early stages of apartment hunting, which is not so fun, but it means that I get to re-decorate, and shopping for housewares and decorations is so fun! I'm just sharing a few of my favorites right now. I hope some of them are still available when I'm actually ready to buy stuff (the apartment must come before the new decor, unfortunately). But I can assure you I've been hearting the junk out of some vintage stuff. 


{click each photo for sources, even though you'll probably want to steal them from me...}






Outfit Details: 
T-shirt and purse: Target
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Avon

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW


Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. What an amazing find! I love that it's a floral print but still uses Fall colors...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that skirt!!! I just adore the stuff that Etsy recommends on the Front Page!!! I have found many many wonderful finds through it!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is way too cute. I absolutely love vintage things (they have a story and it's just cool).

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pattern on the skirt is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt... with the shoes it's perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, I love apartment decoration shopping! You will have a great time :) And when you're able to buy you will already have a big list of cute items to purchase!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...