Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Last weekend, I attended a really fun event in my town. It was a Alice in Wonderland themed tea party, and everything was so cute as always. Our local museum is such a cute venue and there were volunteers dressed like Alice characters, sweet desserts, and even croquet for the kids to try out. Lots of people wear vintage hats, and I've been looking for an excuse to wear mine out, so it was perfect!

white rabbit decorationtea party invitation

tea party

tea party table

teacupscones and tea sandwiches

tea party outfit

Outfit Details: 
Dress: Parisian
Cardigan and earrings: F21
Shoes: Payless
Hat: Vintage

**Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

12 comments :

  1. no way - this looks soooo fun!! you looks so great, too, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so incredibly cute, I'm so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like so much fun!!!and I just love your outfit!! That dress + hat combo is just smashing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! I absolutely love Alice (and tea!) and am envious of your excuse to wear a fancy hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun event! I would love it if my town threw an event this cool. Your hat is fantastic too. The netting is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! That looks like so much fun! :) lucky yoU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun party! i am in love with alice in wonderland <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness... i think i just had a cuteness overload there... lucky lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute with your vintage hat and an Alice in Wonderland themed tea party sounds so whimsical!

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  10. precious! loving your look! found you over at wiww.. have a blessed day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. your outfit is adorable. Love the dress. And what a fun event

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...