Friday, September 9, 2011

Little Things

Here are some little things making me happy this week:


Knitting non stop, making cute little hats for kids (or adults) and their fun Halloween costumes.



Pretty new nail polish.



Getting magazines in the mail is a good excuse to take a break from working.



I went to the grocery store to get some pumpkin spice flavored coffee creamer but it was sold out, so I bought this cinnamon flavor instead and it's a new favorite.



I got a haircut! It's just a trim but I'm happy to be free of all those split ends.




Aisle to Aloha

So what is making you happy this week?



Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

11 comments :

  1. my nails are the exact same color!! love it! and i also cant wait to dive into my Real Simple too! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun happy list - love the nail colors and yes, to magazines in the mail!! happy weekend, annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo, pretty nails, lady!!! Is that Minted by Relvon by any chance?

    And eeee, I love a good magazine. I've been wanting to pick up Real Simple!!!

    And preeeeeeetty hair!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! And yes, it is minted by revlon - good eye, Angie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I love new nail polish specially the soft tone colors such as the one you have now. I like your happy list and thank you for stopping by my place. Looking forward more to your blog Annie :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! crafty minds think alike! i just posted about my fave little things too!! i love nestle coffee creamer too! my fave is french vanilla. i can't do without my coffee in the mornings...

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is no better break than flipping through Real Simple! I also am in love with that color nail polish! Awesome little things this week :D
    Stopping by from Lindsay (and can be found over on Seek Ye First)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty polish! One of my favorite colors. And magazines in the mail! Is it wrong that I tend to horde them until I have a big pile to read? =) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first pic is unavailable, but everything else looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the hats!!! So cute! I also got a haircut this week and it was on my list. I think I am going to have to go out and buy that magazine now. Anything titled fashion made simple is a must read for me!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...