Monday, September 12, 2011

Little Fashion Blogger

I recently spent an afternoon going through some boxes of keepsakes and found a lot of interesting things. One of my favorites was a set of photos that were taken when I was in elementary school (I can't even remember how old I was at the time). My cousin and I were bored one day so we decided to get dressed up and have a photo shoot in my backyard. It was so funny to see them since I feel they were like a precursor to the outfit posts I do now.




Sorry for the poor photo quality, but I just thought they were so funny I had to share them right away. I actually still own that skirt from the first photo set (I can hardly believe it) so I'll probably do a then and now post at some point hah!

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

4 comments :

  1. Awwww, that is SO cute and I love that skirt. :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha CUTE! i love digging out old photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...