Monday, September 19, 2011

Favorite Fall Foods

I like alliteration. Maybe a little too much. Whatever. Anyway, I've been pinning a lot of delicious and adorable foods in my autumn Pinterest pinboard, so I thought I should do a little roundup post in case you're planning an autumn get-together or Halloween party and need some ideas and inspiration. I'm hoping my schedule allows me to throw a Halloween party this year, because I really want to try some of these!




Do you have any favorite fall foods?

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. oooh i love those!

    love, little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What in the world is a pumpkin pie milkshake??? Are you trying to give me a joy heart attack?!?! Want one right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUM! The food at this time of year is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never seem to have the chance to throw a Halloween party, so I do the next best thing. Make all this stuff anyway and force my family, friends, and co-workers to take them and eat them so that I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really need to attempt those milkshakes, ever since i saw them on the Beautiful Mess. i also need me some candy corn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these... However... STRAWBERRY GHOSTS!!! LOVE!!! So cute. I must try that. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummmmmm!!!
    That Pumpkin pie milkshake sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those strawberry ghosts are adorable! and yummy looking ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from your newest follower! These are some awesome looking fall treats! I'm addicted to pinterest, baking AND anything fall so this is a perfect mix. :P Sea Marie

    ReplyDelete
  10. the strawberries are cute! i'm looking forward to fall tastes like pumpkin spice etc....

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...