Monday, September 26, 2011

Fall Wreath DIY

A few weeks ago I went to the craft store and picked up three things: a plain stick wreath, a bow, and some fall leaf garland. With just those three things (plus a glue gun and scissors) I was able to make so many different types of fall wreaths for the front door. I took photos to compare so I could decide which style I liked the most.

Super simple bow:



Plain wreath with a few leaf embellishments:



Leaf garland intertwined with the wreath:



Add a few small pumpkins/gourds (from the garland):




The winner: bow with simple leaves covering the wreath



So what do you think? Did I make the right choice? Do you have any favorite fall decorations??

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

10 comments :

  1. Loved seeing all the options - and I definitely like your choice the best! Oh, how I love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! :) You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did good! The bow with the simple leaves covering the wreath is my pick too. :]

    XoXo, Bree
    http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/
    Tweet me: Viva_La_Breee

    ReplyDelete
  4. this DIY is so cool! This looks so awesome in door!

    thank U for following :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo how beautiful and fallish! this would look perfect on MY green front door! ;)
    found you from your comment on much love,illy! happy i did:)
    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty wreath, the bow is very cleverly tied - Dix you buy it like that or make it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. fall is my favorite time of the year for exactly this reason-YOUR WREATH! gorgeous;)
    gina

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...