Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eye Candy

Here are a few things I'm drooling over this week.



>>I hope my vintage camera collection is one day as cool as this one from doe-c-doe.




>>This shirt, this outfit, this lamp, this room - basically everything about this.




>>Hook is one of my all-time favorite movies, so this embroidery from Moxie Doll is basically perfect.




>>These paper sculptures from Creatures from El are nothing short of AMAZING.




>>Fall is my favorite season, but this beautiful bird cake from Nevie Pie Cakes almost makes me wish it was spring.




>>This paper art from Ju Castelo

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

9 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, I LOVE Hook, and was seriously thinking of that quote the other day. What a fun coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! what a great list'o'links! all of these are super cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am totally drooling over the first picture too! Oh my i want all those vintage cameras! Really really badly! They look so amazing!

    In our sea of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the eye candy here - esp. #1 and #2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love that outfit. I have that skirt so now I just need navy tights

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh!! I love it all!!
    That camera collection is something I aspire to have!!
    And I love love love that embroidery!!
    Wonderful finds!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are so right! everything about that outfit rocks. the colour, the hat/scarf set, the coloured tights and that bag... don't even get me started on that bag. <3

    xoxo
    http://tinylittlehappies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog you have
    follow my blog http://freakdelafashion.blogspot.com/
    if you like
    I promis I follow you back

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...