Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Walking Target Ad

I love supporting local and small businesses by buying handmade/vintage clothing and accessories. BUT I'm a girl on a budget and sometimes it's just nice to head over to the clearance section and picking up an $8 dress when you're at the store buying toilet paper or batteries or something.

target outfit

That's why I love Target. They offer so many simple/stylish clothes and accessories, so I often go there for staples like cardigans or plain dresses that I can dress up with handmade accessories. That's not really what I did here. I went to Target for toilet paper and came out with basically this whole outfit. I bet that's happened to you before.

target outfittarget outfit
picnic basket

So this is my almost-entirely-from-Target-outfit. With a few exceptions, including this vintage picnic basket that my parents bought and I thought it was just too cute.

picnic basketpicnic basket
target outfit

Outfit Details:
Dress, cardigan, purse: Target
Hat: borrowed from Whitney (I believe it's also from Target)
Sunglasses: F21
Shoes: Payless
Picnic basket: Vintage

**I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW

Keep up with new posts: RSS // Bloglovin // Twitter

12 comments :

  1. I'm so bad about going to target and walking out with more than I planned.

    I think I actually have a problem. I once went in to Target and I was in a hurry because my hubs was with me and he gets restless when I have to stop and look at everything. So, I was trying so hard to hurry, but it was SO hard! I finally stopped on the notebooks/stationery aisle because I couldn't resist anymore. hahaha! I think I would've started hyperventilating if I hadn't. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are too cute - loooove the hat and the color of the dress, annie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love Target.. its the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a fan of Target! I hate how no matter what I need, I end up in their clothing/shoes section :/ I also love supporting small/local businesses but there is something about Target that I can't deny. I love this outfit you put together, that color on the dress is so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We don't have Target in Canada yet, but we always plan a trip there whenever we are in the States. I really love the detailing on that dress, super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that dress. I'm off to target!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, that outfit is adorable! I love Target, which is why I have to try to stay away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i miss target sooo much. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happens to me all the time. Just bought a $5 shirt, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sometimes I go into Target and realize that my entire outfit came from there and I'm like "I hope they don't think I stole this..."

    You look adorable :) love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it, the entire look is fab.
    I miss Target we don't have one in town.
    This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

    I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

    Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a note! I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...